- Fixed: A fix was made to the Data Dashboard - Proficiency By Standard Report to make it more clear where the domains and standards mean and where they are coming from. This dashboard should be more clear to the end user.
- Fixed: We fixed a refresh issue that some users encountered when adding standards to a benchmark. After the change is made the UI should more reliably show the standards.
- Fixed: We addressed an issue on user creation that was preventing the entered email address from attaching to the user record.
- Fixed: We fixed an issue where in certain cases a deleted community's schedule was incorrectly appearing on the student's homepage.
- Fixed: We addressed an issue related to some matching interaction questions in the question bank having incorrect max score.
- Fixed: We fixed an issue related to the Report Card incorrectly calculating the overall percentage.