- A product change was made allowing for the Assistive Technology providers to be set at the tenant level.
- Fixed: We have fixed an issue related to the alt attribute for the image not saving on the question update. Alternative text should now be more reliably saved when editing a question.
- Fixed: We have fixed an issue preventing students from seeing upcoming (within the next month) announcements.
- Fixed: We have fixed an issue with user profile images preventing them from showing in the member section of the community.
- Fixed: We have fixed an issue with the student default image showing in the QTI player. The default student image in the upper right corner should now show correctly.
- Fixed: Assorted bubble sheet print issues to include:
- When a bubble sheet is printed from the exam menu, the “Upload Answer Sheet” should show up without requiring a page refresh.
- After uploading files from the “Upload Answer Sheet”, the benchmark details should be refreshed automatically without requiring a page refresh.
- Exam status now provides an updated message explaining that exam status is not updated until all printed sheets are uploaded for a user.
- Upload is now only shown in the student menu list for students having bubble sheets enable in test accommodations.
- Upload is now shown until the activity is scored successfully.
- Activity progress now immediately updates the activity status once answer sheets are uploaded.
- While uploading an Answer Sheet from “Upload Answer Sheet”, a pop-up loader will be shown.
- Fixed: An issue in fill-in-the-blank questions when the “>” or “<” characters were used. These characters will no longer impact the question.
- Fixed: An issue was addressed causing the Test Preview and Test Summary to shuffle answers.
- Fixed: An issue with Google Drive file uploads in which the input box was expecting some text entry. This has been fixed.