- Ability to Re-Open Benchmark Assessments
- The ability to re-open benchmark exams has been added for admins, on top of already being able to reset benchmark exams.
- Ability to Override Provider Assessment Time Limit Settings
- When assigning an assessment, users can now override the default assessment time limit settings. If the assessment has no time limit by default, a time limit can be given by selecting the 'No Time Limit' toggle, and entering in the Maximum Time in minutes. If the assessment has a time limit by default, the time limit can be changed, or 'No Time Limit' can be toggled on.
- Ability to Prevent Students Changing Profile Pictures
- FocalPoint now has the ability to prevent students from changing their profile pictures. This option needs to be activated by FocalPoint at the tenant level.
- Fixed: Activity details were not showing in activity preview, edit, and launch.
- Fixed: Badge descriptions were showing in encoded format in the credentials dashboard.
- Fixed: Navigation issue in a community's Report Card when clicking the prev and next arrows.