- Time Zones at the Site Level
- Sites are now able to have different time zones within the same tenant.
- To edit a site's time zone, on the 'Add/Edit Site' screen, select the 'Time Zone' drop-down, and select the correct time zone, then select 'Save'.
- By default, sites will be set at the tenant's time zone, unless changed.
- Ability to Change 'Reset Password' Temporary Password (Admin access only)
- In an admin account, Select 'Edit' next to a user's name in Administration.
- In the 'Add/Edit Learner' screen, type the desired password (default will be abcd1234#), then select 'Reset Password'.
- Fixed: A horizontal scrollbar has been added to Data Dashboards and Data Reports (when necessary), for easier navigation.
- Fixed: When viewing Questions, selecting Question Usage will correctly show all tests the question is in.
- Fixed: Sharing badges to Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Fixed: Google SSO users will no longer see the 'Force Change Password' screen.
- Fixed: Google SSO users will no longer see the 'Enter Email' screen.