If you are experiencing issues with the platform using the Chrome browser in Incognito Mode, this article will help you.
The new version of the Chrome browser is blocking all cookies by default in the Incognito Mode.
Here are the instructions on how you can also allow cookies.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- Under 'Privacy and security', click Cookies and other site data.
- Select an option: Allow all cookies (The default is set to block third-party cookies in Incognito)
- 'Allow all cookies'
- 'Block all cookies (not recommended)'.
- 'Block third-party cookies in Incognito'
- 'Block third-party cookies'.
This is the default option:
You need to make this change: