- In the desired community, select 'Add New Portfolio Assignment' on the 'Portfolio' tab.
- On the 'Add Portfolio Assignment' screen, on the 'DETAIL' tab, give the new portfolio assignment a title (required), description (optional), and add a rubric (optional), if wanted.
- On the 'TAGS' tab, select 'STANDARDS' to drop down the standards options.
- Select the appropriate standards that need to be tagged to the portfolio assignment.
- On the 'BADGE' tab, teachers can create a custom badge that can be awarded to students. For more information on creating badges, please refer to this article, beginning with step 3: https://support.focalpointk12.com/hc/en-us/articles/9107459335693-Adding-a-Badge
- Select in the bottom right corner to save the new portfolio assignment.