Goal – Users will be able to create a badge
- After logging into FocalPoint, select Resources -> Badges.
- On the ‘User Badges’ screen, select ‘+ Add New Badge’
- On the ‘Add/Edit Badge’ screen, give the badge a Title, enter the criteria to earn the badge, and give the badge a description.
- Select ‘Add/Change Badge Image’ to build the badge.
- On the ‘Badge Builder’ screen, users can build and edit the badge’s appearance, and also import a previously created badge.
- After designing the badge click on Import Badge
- After building the badge and entering the Title, Criteria, and Description, select ‘Save Badge Details’ on the ‘Add/Edit Badge’ screen.
- Observe the newly created badge on the ‘User Badges’ screen.