Obtaining your student's token from their profile:
**If your school has given you your student's token, jump to the next section.
- You'll need to know your student's FocalPoint token to link your profiles. If your school has not supplied this token to you, you can find it by having your student login. Once the student is logged in, click on the Profile Silhouette/Picture Icon in the top right of the screen and then choose 'My Profile' from the options.
- In the Student Profile, you'll find the student token under App SSO Token. Copy/write this token value down as you'll need this when you're logged into your profile to connect your student to you. Also, take note of your student's first and last name spelling. You'll need to know the token, first name and last name exactly as it appears here.
- Logout of your student's account by clicking on the Profile Silhouette/Picture Icon and then choose 'Logout' in the options.
Attaching your student's token to your parent profile:
- Login to your parent profile
- On the homepage, click on the green + icon on the top right of the screen.
- Fill in the token code you copied from your student's account and their name. Then, Click 'Add'
- You should now see the student when you click on the dropdown box