Taking an Assigned District Benchmark - Student
- To take an assigned district benchmark as a student, begin by selecting Learning > Assessment Center.
- In the Assessment Center, select the appropriate course, if necessary, by using the 'Select Course' icon.
- In the 'Assessments' section on the Home tab, select 'Exams', where all district assigned benchmarks will appear.
- This can also be done by selecting the 'Assessments' tab, selecting 'Assessment List', then selecting 'Exam'.
- Select the appropriate district assigned benchmark.
- On the assessment screen, students can view the benchmark information, including name, assessment type, description, and associated standards.
- To begin the benchmark, select 'Launch Test'
- This will open the assessment's instruction screen. Selecting 'Begin Test' will start the benchmark.
Have more questions? Submit a request