How Do I Create a New Folder?
- In your Menu, select ‘Assessments’…then select ‘Questions’.
- Select ‘Folders’.
- Select ‘+ New Folder’.
- Complete the information requested in the ‘Add/Edit Folder’ box that appears. When done, click ‘Save Changes’.
- You will see your new folder as shown below.
How Do I Share My New Folder?
- Enter your new folder by clicking on it from your list of folders.
- Then, select the ‘Share Folder’ icon located on the right side of your screen.
- The box shown below will appear. Search for the users you wish to share with and then click ‘Add’.
- When you are done adding those you wish to share with, click ‘Close’.
How Do I Drop Questions into My New Folder?
- Enter your new folder and use the search bar to locate questions you wish to move into your folder for use.
- Grabbing the two green bars that appear to the left of ‘Question’, drag & drop your selected questions into your new folder as shown below.
- You will see a confirmation message as shown below in the gray field.