Adding and editing Child Objectives from the Learning tab
Using the three dot icon will open a pop up that allows you to edit, schedule, etc.
- Edit: Edit the title, description, tags and attachments of a unit
- Schedule: Schedule the unit dates with a start and end time
- Delete: Delete the unit
- Add Child Objective: Add an additional topic within the unit
- Type in the topic name, description, and tags
- Add Activity: Add a custom activity
- You’ll have a variety of activity types. For example, Assessment, Assignment, Content, Discussion, etc.
- Design Activity Flow: Allows you to create infinite pathway options for students based on their level of learning. Refer to below for more information
- Search Activity: Search and add an activity from your district’s resources (illustrated below)