Scenario 3: In your Screeners, view the outcomes of the assessments by race and gender.
Scenario 3: In your Local Assessments, view the achievement of the assessments by race and gender.
- Select Explore Adhoc Tool from the home page
- From the Filter Area, drag and drop Achievement to the Column Area
- From the Filter Area, drag and drop Ethnicity to the Row Area
- From the Filter Area, drag and drop Gender to the Column Area below the Achievement
- From the Filter Area, Select the drop-down next Assessment and select the Local Assessment to compare the Achievement levels
- From the toolbar on Select the drop-down next Summary Type and select Percent By Row Total
- In the data view, expand the Plus sign for the Achievement level
- The data shows the Achievement percentage of students by Ethnicity and Gender