Scenario 2: Compare how your middle school Special Ed population fared in the most recent Outcomes compared to your overall student population.
- Select Explore Adhoc Tool from the home page
- From the Filter Area, drag and drop Achievement to the Column Area
- From the Filter Area, drag and drop Student with Disability to the Row Area
- From the Filter Area, Select the drop-down next Assessment and select the State Assessment to compare the Achievement levels
- From the Filter Area, Select the drop-down next Grade and select the middle school grades (6,7,8)
- From the toolbar on Select the drop-down next Summary Type and select Percent By Row Total
- To see what are the Filters applied, Select Show Filters from the Toolbar