Welcome to the Maine Assessment & Accountability Reporting System. The system provides confidential access to information about how students performed on state assessments in mathematics, English language arts/literacy, and science. For English learners, data are also reported for annual assessments of English language proficiency.
The system provides both Quick Reports and Interactive Reports:
- If you are a district or school level user, Quick Reports provide participation and performance data for your school and/or district.
- Quick Reports at the student level allow you to quickly access data for a particular student by entering the student’s state ID or by choosing the student by name.
- Interactive Reports are more detailed customized reports for users who wish to drill deeper. As a designated user of confidential data, you will be able to drill to view detailed data for individual students.
There are four types of reports available:
- District & School Quick Reports provide tables of basic participation and performance data for each school, each district, and the state as a whole. These reports contain links to ESEA Report Cards.
- Student Quick Reports provide quick access to Individual Student Report.
- State Assessments Interactive Reports are more detailed customized State Assessment reports for users who wish to drill deeper. Users are able to view data about particular grade levels or particular groups of students. Data for a particular school or district can be compared to data from other selected schools or districts.
- Local Assessments Interactive Reports are more detailed customized Local Assessment reports for users who wish to drill deeper. Users are able to view data about particular grade levels or particular groups of students.