- These Activities can be created at the Unit Level or at the Topic level. You can select either of them and then click the icon with three dots (Action button) beside them.
- You will see a drop down list after clicking the action button.
- The drop down list will show an option called “Add Activity”. From the window that pops up, you can select the activity type and provide the details for that activity type.
- Once the activity is added, you can click “Save” .
- The changes will be saved and you can publish those changes so that students will see the revised activity.
Have more questions? Submit a request