Student Test Center Registration
- On the above screen, they provide their details like Firstname, Lastname and Email address and then click “Register”.
- Once they have registered they will get an email with their credentials to access the site.
- Once the registration is successful, then the student will select “Login” on the page shown below and use the credentials sent to them(through email) and hit “Sign In”.
- Then they would see a screen where they “Change the password” and add a password of their choice.
- Now they can “Enroll for an Exam” by clicking that button as shown below.
- Once they click “Enroll for an Exam” they would see the list of online practice exams and they just click on the exam and they would be automatically enrolled.
- The student can access this exam by selecting the “Launch” button on the next screen.
Have more questions? Submit a request