- Use the filters on the left side of the page to choose question items you would like to add to your assessment. You can filter by grade, subject, standard(s), item-style, DOK, passage, provider, Blooms Level, difficulty, language, Lexile’s, Flesch Kincaid, and Item Parent.
- As you select different filters, a listing of available questions populates in the filters window. automatically allowing you the opportunity to view the questions. Click on the questions that appear in the filter listing and you will see the questions associated with your chosen filter populate automatically in the window to the right.
- ‘Add’ the question to your assessment (this places the item into the test and the grocery cart icon shows the number of items selected), or ‘Preview’ the question (this allows you to view exactly how the question will be rendered to the students.)
Note: Each Question provides you with the option to ‘Report an Issue’ (this goes to the support team to follow up and address).
- When you are finished previewing any of the questions, select the ‘X’ in the top right corner of the question to go back to building your test.
- Once you have finished selected all the question items you wish to use for the test being created and you have added them to your test, click ‘Continue and Save’ to return to the ‘Test Details’ screen.