- Teachers can create their own digital resources and add them to the repository for their selected course.
- Select the course for which you wish to add/create resources from your drop-down in the green bar at the top of your screen.
- Select the ‘Menu’ icon to expand/collapse various tools/tabs within the ContentCloudTM. You can hide these tools when working in FocalPointK12 at any time by clicking the icon again.
- Select the ‘Folders’ tab on the left side of the page.
- To create a new resource, select the ‘+Add New Resource Tab’ at the top of the page.
- Use the drop-down menu for ‘Media Type’ in the upper left corner of the window to select the type of resource (URL, Document, SCORM, Media).
- Provide the resource with a Title name and description.
VERY IMPORTANT: Be sure to use the meta tags on the right to tag the resource according to grade, subject, audience, standard(s), DOK, etc.
- If applicable, use the ‘Upload’ button to upload content to the ContentCloudTM.
- Once complete, select the ‘Save Resource’ tab and you will receive confirmation at the top of the page that the resource has been saved and is now available in the ContentCloud.