There are two ways to do this…
#1: Selection from folder list
- Once you have completed your preview as described above and have found a digital resource you would like to use, it can be placed into a folder, which can be shared with other teachers and/or individual/groups of student(s).
- To add a resource to a folder, click on the ‘Add’ tab located in the upper right corner of the resource.
- Your available folders will appear. Choose the folder(s) you would like to add the resource to and click on the box to the left of each folder.
- Once checked, you will receive a confirmation message noting that the resource has been stored in the designated folder.
- You can now return to the page where you began filtering and previewing resources by clicking the left arrow that appears in the upper left corner of the page.
#2: Drag & Drop
- First, select the ‘Folders’ Tab located beside the ‘Search’ Tab at the top left side of the page. This shows all your folders on the left side of the page making it easy for you to drag and drop resources into selected folders.
- Once complete, you will receive a confirmation noting that the resources have been added to the folder.