Access the Administration Menu:
- Click on the 'Administration' menu.
Navigate to Users:
- Select the 'Users' tab.
Choose Exam Takers:
- Within Users, click on the 'Exam Takers' tab.
- Click the 'Add New' button.
- Enter the required details on the subsequent page.
Save the Entry:
- Click on the 'Save' button to confirm.
- A highlighted message will confirm the successful save.
Edit Exam Taker (Optional):
- If necessary, click on the 'edit' symbol next to the saved exam taker.
Create New Login:
- Click on the '+' symbol to generate a new login.
- The creation of the new login for the exam taker will be confirmed with a displayed message.
By following these steps, you can seamlessly add an exam taker, manage details, and create logins as needed for a streamlined examination process.