- Click on the Menu button that appears to the right of the LearningTree logo above your name/picture.
- Select the Resources Tab on the left side of the page. Select ‘Tests’.
- Click on the ‘+Add New Test’ Tab located at the top right-hand side of the page.
- Scroll down the Test Details page to find the section called ‘Questions’. Click on the 'Find Questions’ tab.
- Use the filters on the left side of the page to choose question items you would like to add to your assessment. Filter by grade, subject, standard(s), itemstyle, testtype, topic, createdby.
- As you select different filters, a listing of available questions populates in the filters window automatically allowing you the opportunity to view the questions. ‘Add’ the question(s) to your assessment (this places the item into the test and the grocery cart icon shows the number of items selected), or ‘Preview’ the question.
- When you are finished previewing any of the questions, select the ‘X’ in the top right corner of the question to go back to building your test.
Once you have finished selecting all the question items you wish to use for the test being created and you have added them to your test, click ‘Continue and Save’ to return to the ‘Test Details’ screen.
- Complete the ‘Test Detail’ page by giving your assessment a title and description. You have the option of selecting a time limit for the test along with the option of sharing the test with others. When sharing the test with others, the assessment is added to the assessment item bank allowing other teachers in your district/school to use or edit for their own classroom. If you do not share the assessment, the test will be available only to you. You also can adjust the rubric and order the sequence of the questions by dragging and dropping the question tiles.
- After you have completed filling out the details of the test, click on the ‘Save Tab’ located in the top right-hand corner of the page. A pop-up message will then show confirming that the test has been saved successfully and is now available to be assigned to a course.